2014年6月24日星期二

Orange, Kiwi, Banana Smoothie

What happens when you have two new toys within three days? You try to fully utilize them.

I've got a new blender in the kitchen so that I can make smoothie. I made the first smoothie on Sunday morning, it was okay but not great. I had only 3 oranges in the fridge at that point of time and I was too eager to drink, I didn't blend them long enough.

So, I decided to try them again today after work. For servings of 2.

Ingredients:
  1. Two oranges, one kiwi, one medium sized banana. Dice them into cubes.
  2. A little bit of honey for the taste.
  3. Milk for the liquid portion, as much as you like. You can add in more when you find that the mixture is too thick. (Recipes on the web recommend to add packaged juices too, but I've totally forgotten about them)
  4. 1 tablespoon of plain yoghurt (I didn't add a lot because The Man doesn't fancy yoghurt ): )
  5. Put everything into the blender, and turn on the high power.
  6. Blend until they're smooth together.
  7. Pour into a glass with ice (Alternatively, you can blend the ice together, I just didn't like it that way)
 photo smoothie01_zps24be5b12.jpg
Smoothie

 photo smoothie02_zpsa9574e0c.jpg
Smoothie and the ingredients

How did I utilize two toys at the same time?

After I blended them, I took pictures of my smoothie with my photobox :)

Wonderful evening :P

没有评论: