2014年6月21日星期六

Love of My Life

Saw some drafts stuck in there forever and not being published. Decided to clear them up and stumbled upon this.
It's been 3 years since I wrote this, but the content is still relevant till today.

Photobucket

Being constantly away from home, for the past 8 years (I found this post stuck in draft since year 2011, it's 11years now), I've never know how not to be home sick.

I have never lived out of the fear, that one day something happened at home, I am always the last one to know. I am always the last one to reach. I am always the last one.

I always wish to be there. But I always missed. The birthdays. The examination stresses. The fun and parties. The celebration. The problems and hiccups.

Sometimes I do wonder, why am I doing here so far away from home? Is my work and career here particularly important? Is this so significant that I can't leave? Will I be regret one day?

I know I do not have the answer for myself now.

But I always want them to know, I love them.

They are the love of my life.

没有评论: