2014年6月9日星期一

It's a Boy!

During the first few weeks of the pregnancy, The Man had already dreamt that we have a baby boy. And he's incredibly intelligent, the first time we brought him home, he's already talking to the great grandfather!

Okay, it's just a dream.

However, somewhere down the road, I had a dream too! I dreamt we have a baby girl. I have even clearer vision of her, she has small eyes, definitely mono eyelid like me. And the best part was, she's funny, she's making everybody laugh!

Okay, again, it's just a dream!

I knew that we get to know the gender of baby during the detailed scan on 21-22 weeks. However, during the regular visit one month before the detailed scan, I was already eager to know. Mainly due to the dreams from both of us, and also I thought if I knew the gender earlier, it'll make my shopping easier. (It's not the case, I didn't start shopping until the baby was 23 weeks)

The doctor asked me if I'd like to know. Well of course! So we scanned, even though during that week, she wasn't planning an ultrasound scan for me.

I've already communicated well with the baby the day before. Things I learned from people who are more experienced. We massaged the belly, and told the baby to have the legs open as wide as possible, do not be shy, we want to see you!~

And Tadaa!!!!~~~~

(Talking to the baby works!)

It's a boy!
 photo Photo9-6-14103216pm_zpsd8f01f04.jpg
Important part is protected :)

没有评论: