2013年4月14日星期日

De Laaisie Kruimel, a good conclusion of Amsterdam

One thing we were complaining when we're in Amsterdam, there wasn't much of good food that we've came across.

On our last day, we already gave up on good food, but by chance, we found De Laaisie Kruimel!
 photo kruimel07_zps92c65a7f.jpg

We did not have any itinerary on the last day, just roam around aimlessly, enjoying the last bit of Amsterdam and the slightly warmer weather than the past 6 days! (damn it! really? last day?!)

We passed University of Amsterdam everyday, so we decided to walk in and take a look. That's how we found this small and unpretentious shop around the area.

We just had a light lunch at Remembrandtplein before we walked here. But looking at all the nice pastries, I just can't resist. Besides, it's full house, I bet it's good!

 photo kruimel08_zpsa4198eb2.jpg

 photo kruimel03_zps57d71f8f.jpg

 photo kruimel04_zpsd861aadb.jpg

The Man ordered a simple plain butter croissant as he knew he would miss the croissants here. The croissants were served with freshly made jam, it's really good!

I let the waitress recommended to me. And she recommended me a popular choice of their shop, zuccini cake.
 photo kruimel06_zps28af809d.jpg

I know I know, you have doubt, I had too! It's a zuccini flavoured butter cake, top with lemon curd. I ordered even though in doubts, but it's actually good! That's why, let the waitress take charge on what to order is actually a good thing!

Since it's the last thing we had in Amsterdam before travelling to airport, I think this can really considered as a good conclusion of our trip :)

We spent total 9Euro, for a croissant, and zuccini cake and a cup of hot chocolate.

By the way, forgot to mention, everything in this shop is home made!

Address:
Langebrugsteeg 4AmsterdamThe Netherlands

没有评论: