2013年4月7日星期日

Church of Our Lady, Bruges

Church of Our Lady is one of the only church that I've listed in my itinerary. I'm not a religious person, I don't go to church. I'm a free thinker. So when I go to church, I'm plainly a tourist.

 photo church1_zpsd8bad83a.jpg
On our way to Church of Our Lady
 photo church2_zps10c876ca.jpg

 photo church3_zps6a7bd711.jpg

I wanted to visit this church because it has a statue, Madonna and Child, which is an art work by Michelangelo. I have to confess I'm not a huge fan of Michelangelo, but this is one of a few piece of Michelangelo work out of Italy. Since I was there, why not.

 photo church4_zps87c96843.jpg
Madonna and Child

 photo church5_zps11935a92.jpg
Madonna and Child

The entrance was 2Euro. And not to my luck, it was under renovation. (I think it's supposed to be 6Euro when it's not under renovation). The only part that tourists are allowed is where we can see Madonna and Child. The place was dusty and noisy, we didn't stay there for too long.

 photo church7_zpsb1f4f768.jpg
Behold

没有评论: