2015年1月18日星期日

Sleeping Baby

 photo sleepingbaby1_zps6947371c.jpg
Why are you frowning?

He's 111 days old today!

As cute as they are when they're tucked into the blanket and sleep peacefully (you're like ah.... finally), sleeping baby is a messy business.

The soft toys, the blankets, the hanky, the pillows, bolsters... One small baby can easily occupy a queen sized bed on his own. No kidding!

When he was new born, we put a lot of things in his baby cot. All of the items mentioned above, and wet wipes, moisturizer, nappy rash cream etc. Now, after good three months, I realized I could only put the baby, pillow, bolsters and blankets in the cot. That's it.

I transferred him to our bed this morning after he woke up. I thought he will stay awake until I finished my morning pump and helped him to bathe. But I guess our bed is far more comfortable than his cot, he's fast asleep after that and still sleeping up till now.

Ah... Peaceful morning :)

没有评论: