So, I like my 15 minutes meal. From stove to cleaning your plate, 30 minutes. Wonderful!
|Simple and delicious|
- 2 slices of streaky bacon (chose back bacon if you're healthy eater, I'm not!)
- A bunch of baby spinach, as much as you like
- Feta cheese
- Pasta of your choice, in my case today, it's mini farfalle
- Any herbs you like. I have some leftover sage leaves
- Cook pasta as per the instructions on the packet.
- Meanwhile, cut your bacon into small pieces. I never bother to use a chopping board. Just cut them directly into the pan with kitchen grade scissors.
- Fry the bacon until golden brown and add herbs.
- One minute before you put in your drained pasta, add spinach to wilt it. Don't overcook spinach.
- Add pasta and stir everything together, add pepper.
- Pour everything into your plate. Crumble some feta cheese onto the pasta.
- Tadaaa! Serve!
P.S. I miss feta cheese so much. I haven't had any since I got pregnant. I only learned from my pregnancy that there are many types of cheese to avoid, and most of them are my favourite! I'm glad I can have them now :)