2015年1月14日星期三

It's Official

As much as I dreaded this day to come, time still flies no matter what and here we are.

When the plane finally touched down in Singapore, I can hear myself loudly (inside my heart) shouted "my baby didn't make a fuss in flying, hurray!" But the joy is short-lived, for a very understandable reason.

Shortly after we settled down in our home, I will have to face all of these myself. The feeding, the cleaning, the fuss, the shouting, the sick, the temperament etc. All by myself. Help will only come when The Man comes back from work. (The "fear" actually doubled because the day before we flew back, baby had his vaccination and he got fever. The night after the vaccination, he cried for two hours non stop. Everybody in the house felt like shit.)

Once we reached home, I let The Man took care of baby for a short while I make a run to the nearest supermarket to get the simplest no brain groceries to last me for one day. And that's when I realized myself, this is where the stay-home-mother part of my life starts. Yes, I'm a temporary stay home mother now.

Yes, NOW!

Once I reached home with milk, bread, cheese, yogurt, a can of tuna, The Man got ready to go to work. The baby looked at me, as if he's saying, so it's you and me now.

 photo Photo13-1-1541209pm_zpsc6b1ad45.jpg
Adorable expression

The things that I fear most for coming back, is bathing the baby! Baby kicks a lot in his bathing tub and it's scary if I don't hold him tight. But I can't let the baby go on without bathing can I? I had a brief training a week before I flew back. And lucky for me, I bought a safety net for baby bath when I was pregnant. I've done it twice so far, and baby enjoys it! To my surprise!

 photo Photo13-1-1555402pm_zps9ca1b13c.jpg
My mommy bathed me by herself for the first time, and she nailed it!

One Fear DOWN!

It's been 24 hours since we got home. I managed to eat my dinner, breakfast and lunch with my no-brainer groceries. And I've also tried my best to keep baby entertained in this very quiet house. Both of us had got used to the home with laughters and fun. Hope he can get used to this quiet one too.

 photo Photo14-1-1515322pm_zps0f42d6f5.jpg
A can of tuna from yesterday's groceries, I had tuna pasta and tuna sandwich for three meals! Time for groceries shopping again tonight.

 photo Photo14-1-15120020pm_zpscfa2692e.jpg
Keeping baby entertained with rocker, music, play time and Facetime too! :)

没有评论: