2010年7月13日星期二

What's Ahead?

Photobucket

How to hold the world upon one's hand?

Is it by miniaturizing the world surroundings you? Or is it by enlarging your self to fit into the world?

I have a lot of dreams like anybody else. But when I look around, I realized the majority of dreams in the city, remain as a dream. This sad truth could either come from the lack of realization process, or lack of luck.

Sometimes when I sat in my comfort zone, slacking my own dreams away, it did hit me hard that if I keep sitting on my clouds of dreams, they will, remain dreams forever. And when I grow older, I turn the regrets into the stress on the children I have, just like how the society works these days.

Photobucket

I don't want to wake up one day and realize I'm holding something so blurry, which I myself had no idea what I'm holding so tight. Worse, the world on my hand is completely upside down.

I'm in my quest to look for a crystal, to view the world in complete clarity.

没有评论: