2010年7月24日星期六

Movie Screening Night

(I realized the date on my photos were all wrong! They should be 23rd July (: )

Upon request from the man, I made chocolate fondue to go with our Nodame Cantabile movie screening last night. The chocolate fondue were all prepared, but due to some technical issues, Yee Hau and Sock Hoai were trying to fix the communication between the tv and the laptop. While I, took a photo of my lovely chocolate fondue :)


Photobucket



I can't take the temptation anymore, I was already eating the marshmallow :P
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

We finished everything (Well, I ate most of them), and we had watched Nodame Part 1. We're now all prepared to Nodame Cantabile finale this evening in the cinema!

Finally! After a long wait :D

2 条评论:

Rye 说...

第一张...

真的很有诱惑咯!!!

看了都想吃~~~~~

薇薇 说...

:)

自己做啦,一点都不难