2015年6月5日星期五

Best Latte in Espressofabriek

Of the days I drink coffee in Amsterdam, the latte I had in Espressofabriek is truly the best I have had in the whole week. Maybe, best latte I've ever had! BEST!

Outside Espressofabriek on King's Day
Of the days we stayed in Westerpark, we've only managed to visit Westergasfabriek on King's Day, the second last day of our trip.

As usual, when the wind gets strong and the temperature drops, I always find some excuse to go into any cafe in sight to have a cup of coffee. And I glad I did, because Espressofabriek truly served the best latte. It's milky, but the coffee is still strong, and kicking! Unlike a lot of latte, sometimes the only thing you taste is milk.

The Man wanted a cup of hot chocolate, but that wasn't on the menu. I simply ordered latte for him too, forgotten the fact that he didn't really like latte, because it's too milky. He complained a bit, but later on, praising the quality of the latte. And supporting me to buy a bag of coffee beans from them :)

I still miss that cup of latte...

没有评论: