2013年6月12日星期三

Rembrant Art Market

 photo rembrant01_zpsa0b40eca.jpg
Rembrant Art Market

On our last day in Amsterdam, the sunny last day, there was an art market at Rembrantplein. The Man had wanted to go to this Sunday Art Market ever since he read it from the guide book. So, after our second visit to Heineken to redeem the second drink, and shopping at the souvenir shop, we stopped by the art market.

I did not have much to say about this art market, except, I really like this place. Maybe because of the weather or maybe because there were just too many art works around, it's simply nice to be surrounded by tonnes of paintings and photographs. The only complain I have is, we can't bring any of them back.

 photo rembrant05_zpsd328fd74.jpg
Center of the market with the surroundings
 photo rembrant06_zps28889359.jpg
Art market and the surroundings
Noticed there's a statue? No?
 photo rembrant03_zpse387833c.jpg
Rembrant
He's Rembrant. I'm very sorry that I do not know much about Rembrant. I only know he's a painter, that's it.

To respect the artists who are selling their works, I didn't take any pictures of them. I simply collected a lot of name cards from them, even though, well, I won't be able to buy any from them for the new home for the time being.

If you happened to be in Amsterdam on Sunday, and you love arts, pay the art market a visit. I'm sure you'll love it as much as we do.

How to go?
Take tram no. 4/25 and stopped at Rembrantplein

没有评论: