2013年6月14日星期五

Flinck Apartment

When we booked the air tickets, we forgot that weekend was Easter weekend. And for a busy city like Amsterdam, it's already packed with tourists on normal day, Easter weekend was crazy!

I have the hardest time to book accommodation for 4D3N in Amsterdam. And for two weeks before our travelling date, I was frantically searching for decent and affordable accommodation. I wanted to get a house boat, I couldn't get one at all :(

At the end, we settled with Flinck Apartment.

 photo flinck1_zpsa405bd23.jpg
The bed and the small little counter at the left

 photo flinck2_zps44b056eb.jpg
The other side of the room

I'll just go straight to the point. It's not recommended unless you're running out of choices.

It's not a B&B, therefore there's no breakfast included. It's a small room with a small bathroom. But they are reasonably clean and neat. The reason I would not recommend this place is because the owners were not as friendly as I thought they should be. We weren't given any directions or map or recommendations of what's nearby. We hadn't seen any of them for 4D3N that we stayed there, except for the point we checked in and out.

For all the years I've stayed in home stay/hostel/B&B, this is definitely not something I want.

However, to be fair to them, it's still a reasonable clean and comfy room.

We've got the rate at 95Euro/night. You might be able to get cheaper rate during off peak season.

没有评论: