2014年12月12日星期五

Baby & Mickey

My baby boy has a best friend, already in such early stage of his life.

It's Mickey!

 photo HengnMickey01_zps104b69ec.jpg
Baby and best friend

We bought this Mickey before he's born. I insisted I want to buy a Mickey even though the Man thinks Mickey is a little girlish. (Even though it's Mickey! )

I have fond memories of Mickey, not because he's my favourite Disney character, but he's my little brother's best friend too when he's a little baby. His little Mickey was carried and hugged 24/7. (from the beginning of the post till this point, I was carrying the baby with my left hand and typing with my right) The little Mickey was hugged so much, it's flatten totally. Till the end of it's lifespan, the Mickey became so smelly and ugly, no kidding.

Within the first month of baby's life, we noticed he kinda like his Mickey. Maybe because it has the most striking colours among the toys he has. So when we flew back to hometown, we decided Mickey must come along.

At 1.5months old, baby started to become chatty. And every night, he chats with Mickey, complains to Mickey what have we done to him during the day time. It's so cute.

 photo HengnMickey02_zps233bf829.jpg
"Hey Mickey, talk to me, I'm talking to you, look at me!"

 photo HengnMickey04_zps3024ce75.jpg
"Let me tell you some silly things my mom did"

 photo HengnMickey06_zps2b55344a.jpg
"What do you think she's doing?"

Maybe I should upload the videos one day :)

没有评论: