2012年3月31日星期六

Cooking is Tough

I was lying when I say cooking is easy.

The worst thing about cooking is you always have to find a way to finish the ingredients you bought. (I think this should be the 2nd worst, the worst is washing!) It is especially tough when you're always cooking for only one or two people.

Ingredients in supermarket come in packet. Therefore they're not always packed in your desirable amount. After a meal or two, you ended up with a little bit too much of cabbage, no more mushrooms, a little of lemon etc etc.

So what are the ending for the food?

They either ended up growing "mushrooms" of their own after sitting in the kitchen for too long...

Or, they ended up randomly in your plate, that made your meal looks like a combination breakfast & dinner.

Photobucket
This was my dinner that looked like a breakfast when I tried to finish the mushrooms and sausages I bought for baked pasta.

But, I think it's still nice to cook, even for a very simple meal. It's healthier, you don't tend to overeat. And it's work of love :)

Kudos to those who love to cook!

没有评论: