This was the dinner that I just cooked in oven. I cooked exactly the same dinner two days ago, it didn't taste very good, so I decided to cook them again (I have got no choice, with all the ingredients around).
And I'm glad, today the dinner turned out just well!
- Pasta of your choice
- Delicious sausages (I picked chicken cheese sausage)
- Brown button mushrooms
- Clove of garlic
- Seasoning: salt, pepper, italian herbs, white wine cooking sauce
- Mix of cheese: Parmesan and Cheddar
- Cook the pasta and preheat the oven at 200 degree Celcius
- At the same time, slice mushrooms and sausages, and chop the garlic
- Heat up the pan, and sautee the garlic with butter
- When the garlic turned golden, add mushrooms into the pan
- Fry the mushrooms until they turned brown
- Remove them from the pan
- Add butter into the pan, fry the sausages
- Strain the pasta from water
- When the sausages are done, add in the mushrooms and pasta
- Stir the ingredients, add salt and pepper to season
- Then, add enough amount of white wine cooking sauce and cream, sprinkle Parmesan cheese and stir well
- Pour the ingredients in the pan into a baking pan
- Sprinkle herbs and cheese on the top
- Bake the pasta in the oven for approximately 15minutes
- Serve :)
Enjoy your dinner!