|Tuna Pasta Salad|
- A clove of garlic
- Pasta of your choice
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Basil Leaves
- Tuna chunks in olive oil
- Ground pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet.
- Meanwhile, chop the garlic and basil leaves and dice cherry tomatoes.
- Heat up the pan, sauteed the garlic with olive oil from the tuna can.
- When the garlic turned golden brown, add in the tuna and basil leaves.
- After a short while, mix in the diced tomatoes.
- Add some ground pepper to the mixture and turn off the fire.
- Drain the cooked pasta and add into the mixture and stir.
- Dress with some mixed herbs (optional).
I have very little pasta left, that's why I cooked a bowl of minestrone too, to go with :)
Another quick dinner for myself :)