2012年5月12日星期六

About Persistency

The Man loves to eat stew food. And he had always been wanted to cook his own mussels.

Lately, he found some simple recipe from the internet. And all he needs is mussels. Bought some from Cold Storage today, and he can't wait to play with them in the kitchen.

Photobucket
The Man preparing shallots for the mussels dish

Trust me, when the Man cooks, I am more than happy to just walk around and do nothing. But in this case today, I prepared some finger food. My new found love, baguette to go with the French canned food I bought from my Europe trip last year and smoked Salmon. And we decided to try the Champagne that had been around the house for almost half a year. Not fantastic though.

Photobucket
Oven baked buttered baguette with French canned food and smoked Salmon with Champagne


Photobucket
Mussels with White Wine soup

It's such a waste that the dish wasn't good because the mussels were not fresh enough. And green mussels are not as good too! The Man wanted to try more, but now, the bigger problem is, where to get fresh black mussels?

Anyway, I'm still happy to have weekend :)

We're hoping to have party with mussels dish when he perfected the recipe >.<

没有评论: