My itchy hands couldn't resist to cook myself a meal again.
I think oven is one of the most important creation! The preparation time was so short (~15mins), I could have a cup of tea and watched "Two and a Half Men" while waiting for the dinner to cook. Unfortunately for chicken, it takes a little while longer to cook (~45mins).
The mixed vegetables were laid around the chicken drumstick to suck all the yummylicious juice from chicken. Put them into the oven about 15mins after the chicken was baked. And don't forget to flip the chicken around to ensure it's cooked evenly.
Ingredients (You can have more, I am just having lesser for dinner):
1 chicken drumstick
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree Celcius while preparing the ingredients.
- Coat the chicken drumstick evenly with olive oil, garlic salt, ground pepper and rosemary. Put this aside while preparing the vegetables.
- Wash and dice the vegetables.
- Toss the potato and carrot with olive oil, garlic salt, ground pepper and mixed herbs. Put them aside. Tomato could be left just as it is.
- Bake the chicken drumstick. Set timer to 15mins.
- Place the mixed vegetables around the chicken drumstick after 15mins and continue to bake.
- Flip the chicken drumstick every now and then for another 30mins (Get a glass of wine and enjoy yourself before dinner *wink*)
- Serve :)
A meal for lazy people :)