2014年9月10日星期三

I'd be Lying if I said I'm not Worry

At 32 weeks onwards, the little baby in my tummy was scanned to be at smaller size. At that point of time, I wasn't super worry because I think all babies come out in different sizes. Some small and cute, some come out to be giant baby (myself). And we have a range of different sizes at home, so I think it's all normal to begin with.

However, yesterday, my 37 weeks and 5 days, the scan show the amniotic fluid is at the borderline low of the scale. How low is low? Well I checked some information on the internet, 5th percentile at 37 weeks should be 7.5cm, and I was measured to be on 7.6cm.

Doctor told me it's not alarmingly low but I do have to have more rest. Rest well, drink well, eat well. So I was given two days MC to stay at home and do nothing. And will be scanned again tomorrow. And as usual, track if my baby is moving in my tummy.

To be honest, after the particular visit yesterday, I'm turning into a paranoid mom who keeps poking the tummy to make sure baby is moving and responding to the external activities, i.e. poking the tummy, massaging tummy, and music. When he's not responding immediately, I kept thinking, shall I see the doctor?

I'm really turning into a paranoid mom.

Then I started to play my piano. We had this piano since last week and I noticed baby dances to it a lot so I start playing after lunch. And he did respond to it well, so I kept playing and playing...

Baby, please hang on. We're in this together, we can make it and you'll be healthy.

1 条评论:

匿名 说...
此评论已被博客管理员删除。