I have some leftover Greek yoghurt from the desserts that I have no idea what are the other things that I can do with them. I found out on the websites, some people recommend to dress the french toast with Greek yoghurt instead of cream. Sounds good!
So, here it is!
Ingredients (for one pax):
- 2 slices of Multi-grain bread
- Banana (or any fruits of your choice, i.e. strawberries, blueberries, apples etc.)
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp or more Milk
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Caster sugar
- Honey or maple syrup
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- In a bowl, mix the egg, milk, salt, sugar in a bowl.
- Heat the pan and butter the pan.
- Coat bread with the egg mixture and toast it in the pan. (If you happen to have leftover egg mixture, you could fry the egg mixture as well)
- Meanwhile, mix yoghurt with cinnamon.
- Dice the banana.
- Toast the bread until evenly brown.
- Arrange the french toast nicely on a plate with banana and yoghurt dressings.
- Sprinkle honey or maple syrup as much as you like.