2011年10月31日星期一

Jean Leon Winery

I drink alcohol, but I never study what is best. I drink whatever is served, and I tell you whether I like it or not. That simple. I've never heard of Jean Leon before this trip, but now I know. (Obviously I'm not going to tell you the story here, please read from the link yourself)

I could only come back with one conclusion, the wine was good! And, expensive too! This brand was selected to be served in one of the US President Inauguration.

The scenery from this vineyard wasn't as good as the one I went in Napa Valley, California. But one good thing about this, they allowed us to pluck the grapes! And eat them :) Very nice!

Photobucket
Don't be fooled by the look of the grapes, they tasted good and sweet!


Photobucket
The cellar


Photobucket
My glass of wine


Photobucket
Oh, Long Live the Grape!

没有评论: