2011年5月9日星期一

Good Days in Corvallis

It's spring in Corvallis when I arrived! But the weather didn't feel much like spring most of the time.

The day I arrived, the sky was so gloomy it actually reminded me of end of the day.

Most of the time I woke up with freezing temperature and I had to turn on the heater as soon as I got into my car. And most of the time I had to cover my head with the hood on my windbreaker to protect myself from the drizzling rain.

However, I was lucky to catch a few days of extremely good weather. And whenever possible, I brought my camera after work, to have a slow walk in Oregon State University or down town.

Photobucket
In OSU.


Photobucket
County Court in downtown


Photobucket
I caught the season of cherry blossom :)


Photobucket


Photobucket
Tulip


Photobucket
The petals from cherry were everywhere


Photobucket


Photobucket
Another day in OSU


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Don't be fooled by the sun, it was still cold!

没有评论: