2010年4月22日星期四

A Relief

9.14pm


I almost had an heart attack when I read Ying Ying's email yesterday.

Her flight on 30th April morning was being retimed to 9pm on the same day. That is when, Yo-Yo Ma is playing cello in Esplanade!!!! OH MY GOSH!!

I believe she had an even worse heart attack when she was informed. And I know she will try all the means to get to Singapore before the concert. And finally she made it, and I can now smile with relief.

I didn't manage to get good seats for us as the tickets were sold to the members before opening to public on February.

#$%%^&^&)(%^&%$^!@$@#%&**(%

But having a seat is always better than none. It's such a funny phenomenon that the newspapers is doing a write-up of Yo-Yo Ma interview for the upcoming concert, but tickets sold out! I'm glad I have 3 with me! :)

I am already dreaming... Maybe I get to ask autograph from Yo-Yo Ma?

SWEET!

没有评论: