2010年4月6日星期二

Bala's Holiday Chalet

I've stayed in Bala's Holiday Chalet years ago, with my sister, cousins and aunt. We love it because it's truly English style cottage. In this cooling weather of Cameron Highlands, enjoying a little English style seems to be so appropriate :)

Bala's Chalet is located between Brinchang and Tanah Rata, it's so easy to miss as it's a small sudden turn into the hill. Hence, whoever is going to stay in Bala's Chalet, remember to watch out for the sign board by the road, and get ready to turn.


Bala's sign board by the road



Bala's entrance



Private Rooms, I think they belong to the owner of this cottage chalet



Robin's Nest, the family suite I stayed in few years ago


Another reason to ask Bala's Chalet, is the actual fire place they have in their restaurant. I've never dined in at the restaurant simply because it's too expensive. However, the fire place, just tempted me to take some photos of the place though no photography is allowed. However, after asking the reception politely, he allowed me to take a few :)

The restaurant



The fire place



Another corner of the restaurant


The room I booked, is supposed to be a Deluxe room. However, when we arrived at Bala's Chalet, we found that the expansion works are just beside our room. And the window view was the workers... So I paid RM50 more to stay in Raffles Suite. There's no room number in Bala's Chalet, but room name. My room is Kensington :)

I love the suite in Bala, because it always comes with an attic room >.<

Kensington Room

没有评论: