2009年7月5日星期日

Napa Valley


On the day we went to Napa Valley, I felt like a roasted pork. Plainly because the weather was 103 Ferenheit! After the trip, I think I look like a lobster~





This tiny cute flowers look like mini pineapple.





Hui Nee with her wine~





Mini pineapple





The moon didn't know it's too early for her to be out.










Hui Nee and the aging wine...










Ok, I forced her to do so.





Plain obsession.





And again...










I can't leave the vineyard without a photo of grapes. But to my surprise, visitors are not allowed to the big, wide, wonderful grapes plantation. And, no foot stepping the grapes etc. Everything is machine and hygiene. I know it's for our own good, but I still think I want to step the grapes. Maybe, I should go to France?

2 条评论:

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

so how's the wine there? love it?

薇薇 说...

as usual, white wine i like. red wine i dont like