2009年7月3日星期五

Golden Gate Bridge & Alamo Square


The Golden Gate Bridge, I assume you would know what is this even without me telling you. But everytime I see this big red bridge, it reminds me of tonnes of movie makers who can't wait to blow this thing up! :P




I wish I was in one of the yatch




Alcatraz from far



Why do they want to have poisonous plants here? And the best thing is, there are so many different types of plants surrounding the signage, we just can't make up our mind which one was poisonous.




After some observation, we concluded that this should be the one~




My companies throughout the short trip (and a driver too :P)




Again. I am very bad in potrait, so I made them stood under the bright sun for a while :P



















Love this~









You know you're in San Francisco when you see Painted Ladies. Or known to me as "FULL HOUSE" >.<
Where's my Uncle Jesse?








Do you want to put down your hair and let the prince climb up?

2 条评论:

KiaHooi 说...

It's been a long time since I really blog hop! =p I love lots of photos in this post... especially the B&W photo. really timeless feel...

薇薇 说...

thanks gal~
i miss u hopping my blogs too =)