2009年7月4日星期六

Lombard Street & Union Square


Nobody should ever miss Lombard Street whenever it comes to San Francisco. Yes, it sounds stupid, but I think it's kind of fun to walk down the winding road.





This is the San Francisco I pictured in my mind before I went. And hey, I got the exact same picture. How nice~ :D





Just my obsession





"Hey, I can't see the road, are you sure we're driving down instead of jumping down?"





Union Square. Hui Nee & Beng brought me to Union Square to have dinner at The Cheesecake Factory inside Macy's.





A view from Macy's A.





One of the cool thing to do during this short trip, is to visit Hui Nee's office. And I have to tell you, the office is kinda cool~ They even have M&M chocolates that were specially made for their products. How cool was that!

2 条评论:

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

can you take photos in microsoft? really wanted to see how's their office look like.....

薇薇 说...

cannot leh, only in her own office.