2013年12月21日星期六

Trying out with Lights

I've always like to take photos next to the huge window in the living room. The diffused lights make the photos a little nicer compared to taking them in the kitchen. I didn't learn any set up because the lights are sufficient, or so I thought.

I have to admit, I committed a crime of buying too many photography books and never really put them into use. The little knowledge that I've learn have always stopped within the pages. So, I decided to read them, and really play with it so I did a little set up. I've wrapped my box with white mahjong papers so that they can act as my cheap reflector.

And so here they are.
 photo light02_zpsbf3e7e21.jpg
With only window lights

 photo lights01_zps49f2583d.jpg
With window lights, and the low quality self made reflector

 photo light03_zps66990d42.jpg
With window lights, white table lamps near to the objects, and low quality self made reflector

 photo lights04_zps72787943.jpg
With window lights, white table lamps further away from objects shining from front, ceiling lights, and low quality self made reflector

I would say the set up help to reduce shadows significantly. But the last one is not to my likings because I think the image looks a bit flat.

I still like my window lights, but it's too late in the afternoon, the lights are getting dim... I guess I'll have to try again tomorrow and play more of it.

Till then.

Any advice is welcomed :)

没有评论: