2011年8月3日星期三

My Pirated Version Bruschetta

Photobucket

People say you pick up habits of your other half eventually.

For my case, it can be true, sometimes.

Yee Hau has some craze for baked/grilled tomatoes ever since we had big brekky at Bratwurst Cafe in Plaza Singapura. I didn't fancy it at first, but as I started to bake it for him, I started to like this too.

With the much anticipated excitement ahead (Eason's concert in Kuala Lumpur) this weekend, I have to start clearing some food in fridge. I decided to make a sandwich/pirated bruschetta with whatever I have.

I seasoned the tomato with pepper, baked them alongside with bacon, to let the oil and fragrant from the bacon to flow to the tomatoes. And then, I pan fried button mushroom with butter. At the last 3 minutes, I threw the bread into the oven.

Tadaa!~ And I seasoned with some herbs and cheese before served.

To my surprise, the tomato ones are better than the mushroom one =)

Go with a cup of chamomile tea, yummy! I'm happy that I'm back to kitchen again.

没有评论: