2008年10月5日星期日

Motorshow 2008 名车篇

I knew of this Motorshow 2008 at Suntec City through all the posters on the road, but I never really planned to pay a visit. I planned to take photos at Marina Bay area for the ourdoor Singapore Biennale yesterday. However, when I met Yee Hau, he was very exciting about the Motorshow, and hence we went. Since, I never took photos of cars, I was more than delighted to go.

The entrance fee was $8 per person, including a free mini Cornetto, a can of Nescafe that was distributed at Mercedes counter and a car stunt show by Russel and Paul Swift, with the world's fastest parallel parking record, in 3 seconds.

I will show the photos of the cars in this entry, followed by the car stunt show, and also the people in the exhibition.







This is a very cool car, named Squba, that can dive into the water. It's very futuristic, but I guess, not very applicable eh?



Not to mention, I once dreamed to become the first female Motor Racer in the world. Of course that didn't happen, but it won't stop me to take some nice motorcycle pictures.


Nobody leaves a car exhibition without a picture of Ferrari. I took this picture from this view, because I think it looks like the Car from Cars Pixar Animation :D

4 条评论:

Unknown 说...

GT-R, Lambo, Ferrari... OMG, I wish i was there!!!!!!!!!

薇薇 说...

i'm sure you do!

Unknown 说...

that Ferrari was indeed in Cars...

薇薇 说...

really?
hahahaha!!!! no wonder :P

(sounds a bit like da jie claiming the mitsubishi looks like a wira when it is actually a wira!)