2008年9月22日星期一

Singapore Biennale 2008

This room of exhibits look creepy




I thought black and white will look better





But maybe not





This is cute





So happen that I found this, should be written by a same kid










A floor or arts, and a pretty girl





Colourful at one angle




Dark at another





A floating book






Umbrella holder





Kids Biennale













Watch






A neon swing









Look carefully, that's my reflection





Creepy hair saloon















My favourite

9 条评论:

Jen Wong 说...

i like the neon swing.. haha.. have a kind of very contrast feeling

薇薇 说...

oh, thanks for coming to my blog :D

did some hand leg on that photos, coz the room is not dark enough :P

BoonKeat 说...

great!! so much feeling on it ...

薇薇 说...

whoa! new visitor?

thanks for the compliment :D

KiaHooi 说...

very artsy feel...
i like the room with blue-green glass window & also the last one too =)

薇薇 说...

ah, thanks kh, my loyal reader :D:D

Jen Wong 说...

wasai.. u got some invisible hand and leg!

薇薇 说...

true also hor, didn't realize that the reflections looks like no hand and no legs.

looks weird!

george lim 说...

Hey nice one! Really love how you make simple objects into photo piece. Will get idea cultivated in my photo style. Ha! I am trying to break the rule of third recently. think using it for far too much. Haha!