2016年9月15日星期四

I Love Breakfast

Some of my breakfast

I love breakfast. Breakfast is simple, breakfast is something I look forward when I wake up, especially when I'm tired. I used to LOVEEEEEEE my coffee, the convenience of my Nespresso, but that has to wait for a while now.

My breakfast used to be bread and coffee, either at cafeteria/kopitiam with colleagues, or on my own desk. It's either eaten in a rush, or it's eaten together with emails and work (Sometimes in silent mode during a teleconference!), and I didn't get to taste the food, at all.

After resigning from work, taking care of my son full time. Breakfast is the best time of my everyday (if I wake up early enough to have one). There was a friend commented that I am so free that I can make such delicious breakfast.

Pardon me, free? Are you serious?? Come on man, think again!

My son sleeps very late, typical night owl and wakes up very late everyday. Sometimes The Man and I have breakfast together, and I continue having my "happy hour" after he leaves for work. Sometimes he had breakfast first, while I'm cooking myself a sumptuous breakfast. Taking my own sweet time because seriously, this one to two hours is very precious!

Another reason I shall enjoy my breakfast to the fullest, is I never know what time is my lunch :P

I wonder what life will be when second one comes along. Oh well...

没有评论: