I love potatoes a lot, I cook them in all forms.
I pan fried them, mashed them, cooked them in soup, make potato salad etc. The easiest and my favourite (cause it's so easy for lazy people) is to bake them. Oven is one of the best invention one can find in kitchen.
My favourite is to bake mini potatoes. We can normally get a packet of approximately 30 mini potatoes less than $2 in Shop & Save. For lazy people like me, please remember to get the pre-washed potatoes.
1. Potatoes (duh~)
2. Bacon (It's always better to get streaky bacon, but for healtier choice, you can always chose back bacon)
4. Grated Parmesan cheese
5. Rosemary and some mixed herbs
8. Olive oil
1. Wash the potatoes
2. Cut the potatoes into halves (If you get big potatoes, dice them)
3. Marinate the potatoes with salt, pepper, rosemary, mixed herbs
4. Mean while, heat up the oven to 200 degree Celcius.
5. Dice the bacon
6. Place a piece of Aluminum foil on the baking pan and spread butter on the foil
7. Arrange the potatoes nicely on the butter
8. Spread the bacon evenly on top of the potatoes
9. Spread the grated cheese on top of the bacon. Alternately, you could spread them before serve
10. Put the potatoes into preheated oven for 25-30minutes
11. When the potatoes are nicely baked until golden brown, serve :)